2 Bugs I keep seeing

Game mode: [Online Private: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Bug: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [PVP: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [North America]

[Describe the bug here]

***Bug 1: Sand storms that are visual but do not do any damage. I will get multiple sand storms like this during a play session. Also I play with a friend and we both can be standing next to each other and either I or him will have a sand storm going and the other does not. On either occurrence the sand storm does no damage.

Bug 2: This one has to do with “diagonal decorative beams”. Once placed on a build it messes with how hanging lights are placed. If I try to put up a hanging light anywhere the lights will hang on an angle instead of straight down.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Hey @Bilbo69

We’re aware of the first issue and it’s being looked into. We’ve informed our team about the second issue.
Please remember to follow this set of instructions in future reports to help us relay information to our team more efficiently:

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.