Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Building large structures inside or outside the Maelstrom generates 3 skull bosses and they can be taken out of the maelstrom to destroy any base on the map.
This is happening on a server. And it can probably happen even on a pve server.
I have already been raided (on a pve-c server) on 2 of our bases. It spoils the whole gaming experience in which we don’t seek to have raid mechanics.
To summon the 3 skull boss, check out Raught19’s post (also here on the funcom forum) at the end of this post.
To take the bosses out of the maelstrom check out greyseer’s post (also here on the funcom forum) at the end of this post.
This error seems similar to those reported by:
- grayseer on September 22 (mobs-walking-out-of-the-maelstrom/139103)
- Raught19 on October 15th (structures-outside-the-maelstrom-and-then-connecting-it-with-a-1x1-into-the-maelstrom-spawns-3-skull-bosses/143376)
- Telavor on October 16 (building-damage-even-building-damage-is-off/143593)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Place 410+ structures outside the maelstrom
- connect a 1x1 of foundations into the maelstrom
- Spawn 3 skull bosses from the Maelstrom
- simply kite them THROUGH ENTIRE MAP
- aggro those monsters at any base and delete it, no matter of its tier or size