70% of People left the game!

, ,

And maybe this has also something to do with it:

12d

Umborls:

We will not provide support for Conan Exiles at help.funcom.com/. Many of our customers have become accustom to the type of service we offer for our MMOs (Anarchy Online, Age of Conan, and Secret World Legends). However, this type of support is simply not possible for Conan Exiles for a number of reasons. The biggest and most important factor that contributed to this decision is the size of the player base. We are a small and dedicated support staff, and we simply can’t provide direct, personalized support to everyone.

Should that not be included as a warning to someone buying the game? Is it even legal in the EU to sell a software product and not provide support because you sold more than you can handle? Pretty strange reasoning if you ask me.
Basically what you are saying is that when I create an (unfinished)software program on my own, it becomes a sales success and I sell 1.5 million copies. After that I stop fixing problems and start adding some new stuff to sell even more, and to my customers I say: Sorry, thank you for your money but I’m still on my own here and I cannot give support because I did not hire additional people to provide support based on my sales… And no one can do anything about it?

Original thread was closed after my above reply.

4 Likes