A.I and base building issue: Thralls keep killing themselves on our own wall palisades

I built a base at ground level and surrounded the outside with palisades with a gap in the front entrance.
Everytime the guarding thralls at the entrance attacks a monster that spawns too close to the base all of my thralls go rushing toward the front but when they return to the positions I set for them they just walk into the outer wall and just stand there until they bleed to death.

1 Like

what monster spawns so close that triggers ur thralls?

Hey @Labovashaae

Sending note to our team to improve working conditions for thralls so they don’t opt for drastic measures to end their futile existence.
Thanks for the feedback.

5 Likes

Please ask them to not make them immune to the damage … placing our thralls and pets deliberately inside the spike damage of palisades and simple palisades is the fastest way of killing out unwanted thralls/pets. … now that we can’t abandon them to starve to death.
PS: and it would be exploitable in PvP rulesets to make it harder to kill thralls/pets on enemy bases.

Hahahaha! You beat me to it Ignasis. I was going to say maybe they just don’t like you Labovashaae.

I mostly use pvp settings, the thrall killing is one of my reasons still.

I think a simple tool (usable on by the thrall owner) to kill the poor unwanted in pve settings would be a great add.
Like said, not so much my own issue, but i imagine very well on pve servers, and there lot treads around that.

1 Like

the only annoying thing is that when u need to move ur base (lets say to a better spot) and u have gathered better thralls, u need to move em all one by one in order to get rid of them
just a “kill” option in the radial menu would be great… same goes for pets as well…
And the problem is that leaving thralls behind (especially in a place that the owner may pass by close often -so no dying occurs) is that the place gets occupied also (so no new guy can build there)…
I hope they do something about this…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.