PVPers killing thralls in a PVE Server

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type:PvE-Conflict
Region: North America

PVPers surrounding dead players scouting thrall with spikes forcing the thrall to die.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place a thrall on scouting.
  2. Build spikes all around it.
  3. It tries to go home, and dies.

I don’t think this is a bug. If you feel you thrall is at risk, try recalling it home when you respawn.

How can I recall it home when it is surrounded by spikes? Thralls aren’t supposed to die like that.

Did they have one the war banners in play easy to say yes with out knowing what is up. @chicklett

This is not a bug, this is part of the game. Also, calling them to you means you will lose everything you have on them, so it’s not exactly the best solution.

Your best bet is to not play on official servers.

Palisades seem to damage every one kills thralls and you can die on your own. Did they box you in.

Your best bet is to not play on official servers.

I think this applies to almost everyone.

1 Like

The behavior you describe on a PvE server might be considered “griefing.” On a PvP server, that’s fair play, but on a PvE server, perhaps not.

Here is the information you’ll need to contact @Ignasi and/or @Hugo to report the abuse/exploit to the server. Be sure to include screenshots and/or other forms of proof in order to have Funcom start the investigation.

Link: [PLEASE READ] Official servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

3 Likes

Oh, it does, believe me. I just wanted to be nice about it.

1 Like

This wasn’t me. This was for someone else.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.