Crazy Bug (?!) allows to kill Thralls of other People on PvE Server

Game mode: Online official pve server
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

I play on Siptah, so I can’t say whether the bug also exists on the other map, I think so.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Find other players’ thralls that are standing in the open, not surrounded by walls.
  2. Find a few enemy NPCs nearby, no matter how strong they are, they can also be small scorpions.
  3. Pull enemy NPCs to thralls (or pets) of other players and let them fight.
  4. Move away quickly to a distance of around 50 meters and stop. Keep watching the fighting. The bug starts at this moment. The enemy NPC becomes invulnerable to the Thralls’ attacks, but the Thralls themselves are harmed anyway. If you wait long enough, the Thralls will die sooner or later, depending on how strong the enemy NPC is. The enemy NPC only gets damaged and is killed by the Thralls when you get closer to the action.

This way I lost 3 strong lvl 20 Thralls today because another player built a base nearby and let my Thralls fight without caring about it.

2 Likes

Hey @Krixus

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback and apologies for the frustration.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.