Players able to kill Thralls on PvE server

Game mode: Online | Official PvE server
Problem: Bug
Region: EU

Two Bugs I think, First: couldn’t heal thralls after taking them from the wheel of pain, they stayed at half health the whole day.

Second: While off adventuring another player killed the thralls, well according to the event log, it just stated that they we’re killed by “PLayername”. obviously not gonna mention the dude’s name. not sure if it was a troll attempt or just a mistake or what.

1 Like

I can confirm this bug I just lost 2 tier 3 archers and all armour/weapons I had equipped.

Same happened to me on American official 3735 the other day 3 of my archers were killed by another clan. I went and found their base and I couldn’t even damage any of their thralls.

1 Like

This is annoying, I am to scared to equip my thralls with good armor because they can get stolen.

Yep I had 3 killed by players today 1 level 3 archer 1 level 3 performer and 1 level 3 fighter in pve this needs to be fixed its too damn hard to find level 3s and too Damn long to train them to defend your base during the purge just to have random players kill them.

Game mode: Online | multiplayer
Problem: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc
Region: NA
I AM ON SERVER 3728 PVE AND I JUST READ MY EVENT LOG TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY THRALLS 3 LEVEL 3S I LOST A PERFORMER A FIGHTER AND A ARCHER CAUSE ON PVE SERVERS PEOPLE CAN KILL YOUR THRALLS THEY WERE INSIDE MY 4 STORY WALLED IN FORTRESS I MEAN COME ON ITS PVE FOR A REASON PLEASE FIX THIS LEVEL 3 THRALLS TAKE A VERY VERY LONG TIME AND AREMT EXACTLY EASY TO FINS EITHET

1 Like

Same in Xbox One. Please Funcom Fix this.

This is a known issue on consoles. Thralls should not be killable on PvE servers and this will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

2 Likes

Do you know when the next update is?

1 Like

Also Andy is there anyway for the thrall to be replaced by a in game admin? I have screenshots of the thrall dying in my event log.

It even says their gamertags surely they can be banned for exploiting a glitch.

Not exactly when, no. We’re still collecting information and working on other fixes too. You’ll need to speak with the server owner/admin for that, if you’re playing on a private/community server. We do not have admins on official servers.

Well that kinda sucks I’m in a official server when i press start and click make admin it asks for a password. Lol you can log in and give me my thrall back right lol

I had 2 archer and they where killed by another player . I thought that was not possible in pve. I hope they fixs it soon .One was level 1 and the other was level 2

That’s great to hear, loving the game so far.

1 Like

Same on 2730, some trolls running around murdering people’s thralls, according to the event log. Lost like 10 fully equipped thralls because of them…

So the new patch didnt fix this issue? What about the healing and thralls not attacking? Im guessing no too? Its almost time for the purge and Id really like to have some thralls that actually do something if you targets me.

I had 8 or 9 wiped out by a player today including 2 named ones. You’d think after a week it would be fixed.

1 Like

Lost 10 level 3 archers (all i had at the time) on day 2 of the launch (ps4 P V E server)

Hot garbage that this is a thing :rage:

Now here i am still trying to recover because i was left defenseless to purge

Have SS of it, but cant post cause just made this forum account (for this very issue)

We lost 2 Named Thralls and a level 1 bearer when they were inside our house, because some guy slipped in attacked them and drew the outside before the door auto closed. Is there a way to get these thralls back on an official server?

Not too bothered by the bearer but named ones took ages to find and break.