A major update needs to happen NOW

Just saw this game for sale (40% off) on Gamersgate.

THAT is not a good sign. Brand new game, already on deep discount.

1 Like

Only because of the promises that Funcom has made. If their big 500 fix doesnā€™t do the job, Iā€™m removing the game from my pc this time. Iā€™m considering that patch as the last chanceā€¦then Iā€™ll never purchase another Funcom product. Having looked in to it, Iā€™ve discovered that their track record is less than stellar. It could be fun to tinker with if it worked right even if the content is lacking.

1 Like

We do this to ourselves by handing over money for " vaporware" software programs. That is what everyone spent money on. Quit paying for promises and force software companys to sell a complete finished at least playable product. You buy 3/4 s of a lawnmower you still wont be getting your yardwork done. Quit letting this just be an" industry standard" and ā€œbusiness as usual,ā€ . Had early operatimg systems been this buggy NOBODY would have bought and used computers. My two centsā€¦

1 Like

I have to agree with you on this companies now expect to sell you a future product that may never come to pass. I really miss the days before EA but at the same time I think alot of good games would not have happened without it so it hurts to say

1 Like

OK i dont buy tools woth loose handles or that wont function, cars that are nonworking or incomplete. Why should my software be any different? Initially software was useableā€¦ Not ā€œBrokewareā€ in all fairness iy isnt just Funcom. Every new game i have seen purchasednis like this and on multiple platforms. Itā€™s now the norm because we as gamers and consumers allowed it to become " acceptable".

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Bill Gateā€™s admitted that one of the earliest versions of Windows burned down his garage.

2 Likes

A major update needs to happen now before 2 warhammer games are release to ps4. There are many other survival games doing big updates now. Conan exile is just another fish in the shark tank. PC what has 100 survival games of there own. I think 10 for consoles.

If Funcom plays this game in offline singleplayer mode. They canā€™t HELP but see this game is unplayableā€¦ Unless you like rolling up a new character each session and starting from scratchā€¦ Why so many people reporting the same issues with no response from Funcom like " noted"?

2 Likes

What? Do you post just to post or what? Go read the PS4 bug and issue forums. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has ā€œopened dialogue and spoken kindly.ā€ Oh and this is not only a singleplayer offline problem. This is a total game problem. Maybe on PC it isnā€™t so bad but on consolesā€¦ where the money is atā€¦ the game is horrible. Lag, lag, lag, crash. Relog, lag, lag, freeze. Restart. This is what this game is. Not just on single player. Now you tell me, if you spent money on that, and it did that to you, would you be mad? And I would love to do everything you enjoy doing so much in the game, problem is we can not.

1 Like

yea, most people who complain are those that have totally researched the game before it was even released, they know where all the dungeons/bosses/ nodes/thralls. rushed to end content then complain there are no suprises.

The only game Iā€™ve ever played where you have to know the current log-in meta in order to get online.

1 Like

Major update now. There are companies who refused to listen to me. Those companies are shutdown or are shutting down. Marvel Heroes Omega is shutting down. They failed to listen to me.

A Major update is needed now!

Too lateā€¦ Conan Exiles is sunk.
Patch delayed by a whole month till August.

Hope they like losing money. No update = Angery fan base. A delays could be the end to this game.

Quite the opposite, theyā€™ve been making a killing on Steam sales.
They earned themselves a vacation it seems.

A new open world game comes out in August. They need major update now while iron is hot.

Not just that, but a new WoW expansion is coming out on August 14th, and Blizzard is famous for their pre-expansion events. This will carry most people over to Fallout 76 beta.

Itā€™s over, Bryan. People are now gonna move from CE official servers on to WoW, or Empyrion: Galactic Survival.

Thereā€™s nothing else left to do on CE with half the game missing over the summer.

Does space hulk tactics come out in August? We needed this major update now. The early bird gets the worm. There snooze will be another gameā€™s fortune.

Iā€™ve already pre-ordered Fallout for the Beta. My base decayed when I went on vacation and I just havenā€™t been able to bring myself back to the grind. I left the account with a friend who was house sitting, a regular gamer, and he said he ā€œcouldnā€™t log in because of the bugsā€ and ā€œthe server being down.ā€ I tried to explain the log-in meta with a text wall but failed lol

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.