A Polite Expression of Disenchantment

This picture… is golden! :rofl:
By the way: are you using keyboard? Which keys are the F3 (I suppose it is the regular F3 function key) and G6?

etc.

2 Likes

Hah… I’ve never knew this kind of keyboards exist.

OT, but yeah… I’m waiting for Corsair to design one I like… then I’ll jump on as well. Currently using the K-70 with Japanese layout, and Cherry Brown switches.

1 Like

Expensive toys :rofl::rofl::rofl:, love it man, if I was 20 years younger without mouths to feed, it would be on my office for sure…
Now it’s just a dream :wink:

2 Likes

Good old HP office keyboards work wonders for me!
They can be hit, thrown, twisted, and they still do their job.

2 Likes

Tax write-off?

:smiley:

2 Likes

I clicked here because I thought this was one of the new emotes. Perhaps it should be.

2 Likes

Corsair gaming keyboard actually. It came with my PC when I purchased it.
2022-01-26 18_05_48-Amazon.com_ CORSAIR K57 RGB Wireless Gaming Keyboard - _1ms response time with S

I set up the G keys using ICUE software. And yes, the backlighting is a bit annoying, but I leave it on.
G6 is the bottom G key. I have small hands so I tie all of the bottom left keys to my settings functions and have a five button gaming mouse tied to the rest.
Also, I removed the Windows key because occasionally I accidently would hit it.

5 Likes

Agreed on all points, mate.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much Dana, I really appreciate your taking the time to reply to my feedback on this issue. I tried my best to keep it constructive and respectful, and I hope I didnt 'come off as being an ass.

Also thankyou to all other members of the community who were kind enough to lend a sympathetic ear, or to voice their support. Much obliged.

9 Likes

Early on, I really did not think about consoles very much or the pains that came with them vs PC as I have never used one myself. I think it was @stelagel that opened my eyes and my sympathy toward console user issues.
Hopefully one day FC will have cross-platform gaming and I can come visit you guys.

Your Post was very considerate and respectful, and should be the gold standard for future posts about Funcom’s failings and misfires.
2021-12-10 14_17_19-Window

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.