A question about cimmerian berserkers

Yeah, it seems a lot of people spent their vacations in the desert area :smile:

The only other case I imagine would be high altitudes. Because in real life thin (and clear) air lacks moisture, dust and pollens that would reflect or refract UV waves. But in the exiled lands even the volcano is a small hill compared to those heights.

@Ko6ka thanks! I’m gonna start the game with the mods and if it crashes I’ll wait. AND make a backup. Don’t wanna loose my buildings. My building are either 100% vanilla or 100% mods no in between mixtures.

1 Like

They’re not actually dark skinned. They’re just really dirty. I’m guessing Nordheimers are the only ones brave enough to bathe in ice cold water. :thinking:

You’re welcome.

1 Like

In this sort of case, to suit more to Howard’s lore, I would rename this wonderful girl as:

“The striking beauty from Kassali”…

or, more simply “Zula”, the character of Grace Jones in “Conan the destroyer”.

Zula explains the little princess the way to attract a man: “catch him”… maybe with a truncheon and a rope?

1 Like

In Greece we have an insult word Malakas. But when you are friend with someone you can call him Malaka too and it is not an insult then it is friendly bonding. So almost everyone is using this word. The point is that here we wright our thoughts so we have to be very careful to the words we use because it is the proper thing to do. So if to colored or dark skin persons wantvto call them selfs black or n… r it is their right only and nobody else’s. Though @rolee9309 and @Mumra are right that there is not a racist intention in this post @Cyryus is right too because we don’t have the right to use this words because they sound racist and they ruin the post. So please, first of all stop fighting, there is nothing here to fight, we are having fun here and share info, second and very important (i beg you) please apologize for the use of the word black, because it is not right to use it, i tell you again that i understand your way of using it, but it is not proper, thank you for your understanding and please if you can add a photo of this beauty, i would love to see her and her stats :+1:.

again, I think it is only a matter of name… instead of calling her “cimmerian berserker” call her:
" Zula Fighter of Kassali in Punt "… a warrior from the south travelling to the North and thats it… no??

All the lore I’ve read points to Cimmerians being a race of sun-tanned, bronze skinned people which makes sense seeing how they’re hardened warriors used to surviving the harshest of conditions be it cold or hot.

Location wise it also makes sense to me. Yes, Cimmerians are “up north” but within the highlands, they’re on the southernmost part of this area of the map. The forgotten tribe’s camp is relatively close to the western savannah and once you move past The Mounds of the Dead, you see nothing but pale white Nords in all other northern camps.

Even on actual world-history Cimmerians were considered an east-asian race and the skin tones for that group of people ranged from whiteish to tanned.

yes… Cimmerians living in the steppes north of Caucasus before the arrival of Skythians then Sarmatians.
They were mostly nomadic horse archers and not two handed swords bearers.

1 Like

By the way,

About Zula, I found that !!!

4 Likes

Awesome, nice upload dude :+1:.

Wrong. Simply stating a thralls skin colour is not racist. Discriminating against them because of skin colour is racist. There is a clear difference between the two.

I have not read anyone fighting in this post. There is indeed, nothing here to fight about.

This was already happening. Unfortunately, some people are finding offense where there is none to be found, leading to the derailment of the fun and sharing of information.

No. No need for anyone to apologize. See above.

4 Likes

You know what, we took too far nothingness, you are right, i apologize and let it end there.

4 Likes

Brother :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I forgot to mention because I ALSO FORGOT that the previous one died (in the volcano who’ve guessed that…) and I catched another one. But update came, I paused the game for a couple of days and yeah. In the weekend I’ll probably level her up and show you the results. I hope she will be as good as her precedessor :smiley:

Side note: you can’t see but she is almost a head taller than me.

1 Like

She is gorgeous, thank you for this man i own you one

I think I have kinda 20-30 female cims in a chest. Will try them all, to see if I also got a dark skinned one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah! that explains it, sorry if i sounded mean, i think you are trying so hard to don’t sound racist that it gets the other way.
To be honest i don’t really mind at all, but it’s kind off weird, since in Age of Conan Cimmerians doesn’t have any kind of tanned skin, at least not as much as this game.
In my opinion the skin colors in general are a bit darker than they should. but hey, they were all crucified in a desert in the middle of nowhere, i guess they got some sun tanning after all.

2 Likes

In Australia we use Cu*t the same way.

2 Likes

It isnt racist at all, races in conan are a huge deal, youd know more of this if you actually read conan the barbarian. Im guessing thats why hes asking. Its like finding a white darfari, is just weird.

From a pure optical point of view I prefer when the differences between the tribes (size, skincolour, statue, haircolor) would be much more visible. In the moment the only people that look really different are the darfari. The others seem very often only to be a casual mixture of the available Attributes.
it is like different meals with 10 common ingedients that stay the same allways every day. Taste lies in the variations and only a small choice of given Attributes at once. :slight_smile:

Hola