A trader thrall would be fun

You set down a little stand put a trader thrall in it. This thrall can’t be killed while in shop but has a cool down or you have to manually reset shop daily. The shop can accumulate goods over time from other npc thralls or do business with real players (example-coal is 5 silver coins or trade stone for hyena fur). You go get your end of day profits/ trade. Now if we are in radius of a active shop no player or threat npc could attack. Just thinking of how to get trading and selling into the game. Community friendly comments are welcomed.

2 Likes

Pippi mod has this built in now. Its so cool. You can create a trader market full of these thing.

Damn wish we had that for PS4!

I would love this feature. Hell all I need is for the merchants in game to be able to be taken and used. I wouldn’t care if the item they sold was random or not.
Just the ability to place a merchant would be cool even if on the whole he was useless.

I was also wondering if an admin on private server can spawn a merchant into the game?

I dont think those merchant in game are spawn merchant but rather props of a merchant

That is a shame then.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.