About 6 weeks Purge never come even purge gage full already 5weeks ago

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [Asia 1328]

[Describe the bug here]

I played game about 340 hour. but after first time purge, about 6 week later there is no purge now. My tribe purge gage already full. and If it’s normal already purge was come.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. After first time purge. there is no purge again
  2. Other tribes purge system is work normally
  3. Tribe name is : EXILEMANG
2 Likes

same thing happened to our clan,
US-East #1585
Clan: Valhalla
Official PVP

been over 6 days now that the meter is full with no purge.
my clansmen had 1 purge happen like you’ve described.

2 Likes

In a way you are the lucky ones :slight_smile: my purge comes every 2-3 days, but ONLY if i`m offline, so i cant protect my base from it…
Anyway Funcom is aware of this problem and they are “working” on fix already for 2 month, so keep waiting.

2 Likes

we have people/clans that has never been purged , and they have been around since release day…

the purge mechanism is - B R O K E N -

2 Likes

Yes it is and it’s been a known issue since release.

2 Likes

So far since I’ve played on ps4 release day I have been purged only on unoffical servers. I have never been purged on official and I have played the most on Official. I was purged twice in 2 days on unofficial server. I think there are a lot more bugs on official maybe because they never get wiped?

1 Like

My private server no one is purged unless I set it to go off and when I do it only purges my clan stuff even though I tell it to purge someone else. What I noticed is that even if my clan members are online it says they are offline. I think I have purge set to only due when 1 or more clan members are online. So that could be part of the problem that clan members are listed as offline when they are not. I also noticed that clan member levels are not updated on the clan tab.

1 Like

Try to set the “Min Players online” setting in the purge option to zero (0). Then the purges should work again… Even if no one is online. So you have to defend your base properly.

1 Like

On my private server I never had a single purge in 6 weeks as well and I cannot even trigger them with admin commands.

Currently we have 3 Clans (1 with 2 players and 2 with 1 player) so the argument of random distribution is not valid in my case since the smaller clans do not even have a full purge meter it would have to hit us.

Tried that as well, did help nothing at all.
I assume this setting is broken as well unless it is 0 which I do not leave the server with because I do not want a offline purge when I never had a chance to test my base build and Thralls “working” as they do currently.

2 Likes

2 months no purge on my server either. The clan tab shows everyone offline. If I force a purge using ` it only attacks my base no matter what I tell it to do. I tried the 0 option thing.

1 Like

Tascha just made a statement in another Thread covering the same issue, so you do not miss it:

2 Likes

On my server everyone has a maxed out meter and no one gets purged. I even had it set at 0 so it would do offline purges and nope nothing!

Absolutely the same for me

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.