[Accessibility] Vulcan AoE, and low HP sound

Hi!
Absolutely love the game, 30 hours in and I can’t get enough of this insanely addictive feeling :smiley:
I would like to share some feedback on two small features.

First off would be the Vulcan AoE.
Great feeling once you get your hands on it, however as a speedrunner I tend to shoot under my feet quite often to clear the remaining enemies.
This specific AoE is extremely bright and makes the whole screen completely white, which is the only thing that is so flashy in the game (aside from Archangels’ AoE, but you won’t ever reasonably go face to face against them).
To avoid the risk of photosensitive seizure, as I would love to show this game during a speedrun marathon in March and am worried of the viewer experience, is there any possible way to tone down the brighness of this specific AoE in the menus? It would be very convenient, both for players and viewers, to have a setting to change either the colour or the brightness of it. That would greatly reduces the risk of epilepsy!

Second point is about the audio shift when low on HP.
Awesome way to get back on the beat in stressful moments. Unfortunately, speedrunners found that the best way to soar through the game is by using the Last Breath Aegis to get a significant increase in damage.
As such, it results in a 45/50 minutes long playthrough where you barely hear anything of the amazing OST, due to the muffled sound of being low on HP for the whole run.
I would love to have a setting to turn off this feature to have a complete run with music to its full potential.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your hard work <3

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your feedback. We shared your claims with our team.

May your voice be heard! :metal:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.