Account been hacked, Need Help

Hello, I had a paid account and a froob account many years ago, about 2009. I wanted to start playing again, but when I tried to log in to paid account it said I had wrong password. I don’t have the same email since this was from 2009. But funny thing is I can still log onto froob account.
I had sent email asking for assistance over 7 weeks ago.
Please, I need some help, and would like to play on my old account since I had some good toons and a lvl 220 geared metaMy original ticket is : Funcom Support #1108690
Please, if someone can help, I would appreciate it.

1 Like

You need to email them.

But good luck with that, my original account was stolen in like 2007 and I was young back then, no bank account or CC’s…my friend had his dad buy me and him a copy of the game…I told Funcom my friends dad’s name used to purchase the game (funcom asked me name on the card) I told them my email had been connected to the account since creation until the day the thief changed it.

Anyway funcom refused to help and I heard others had similar problems getting Funcom to return accounts, but I hope you aren’t one of us who have to move on and forget about our account.

Good luck.

We cannot assist with account issues on the forums. If you have submitted an email ticket already (which it looks like you did), then a GM will work to assist you as quickly as possible.