Account Recovery

i am trying to recover my old funcom account
i know the email i used, but every time i try a reset password i am prompted with the following messsage No account matches (email address) .
i suspect my account has been deleted or stolen i tried emailing customer service (since october) but havn’t had a single reply so posting here in hopes someone will respond.

1 year later, no replys to emails and no responce to forum post nice to see you care about your customers funcom

2 Likes

Customer support is not able to provide account support in a public forum environment. If you submitted a ticket, it will be responded to.

Sorry but, i have a samilar problem … and can’t send any ticket From ■■■■■■ Help URL There is no button to send ticket !!

I’ve send a ticket by the Help page (using Edge)

My ticket number is #1182415

i did submit a ticket, i submitted multiple tickets, accross multiple emails just trying to get a responce, they were all ignored, i posted on the forum a year ago to try and get funcoms attention, it went unanswered for a whole year

1 Like

We do not ‘ignore’ tickets; as long as they’ve been submitted, they’ll be automatically entered in queue and answered when they come up. We don’t do account/billing support on the forums.

just updating for those following the thread
a new ticket was created, and the ticket number was DM’ed, im again awaiting a response

Hopefully you get in by the 40th anniversary party

i dunno, feels like that might be pushing it a bit

same as mine, support ticket opened Sept 2021 - please be patient, we will get back to you.

On request via petition, yes is received by us, please give the support time to respond.

have not received any message until today.

I know my ingame password, but can not play because the account reset does not work.

Even if I would be willing to make more FreeAccounts - PayAccounts, it is not possible for me because even there the reset does not work.

I’ve been playing since 2002 and have 2 accounts since 2004, yet it’s a slap in the face to me that Funcom doesn’t think it’s necessary to make an effort to provide decent support.

Even if new players wanted, with this support policy I think 4 times whether I even proportionately much money in monthly game invest

1 Like

it is ridiculous
i think i started playing anarchy around the same sort of time, played up till about alien invasion, pre-ordered age of conan and played that for awhile and more recently conan exiles

i wanted to take part in a community poll which is how i discovered my account wasn’t working, so i tried logging in with an alt account just to check to see if they had been deleted to age but that account worked fine, so i figured a quick email to customer support and i would have my account back and working by the weekend.

ticket no : #1182886

i guess its safe to say your gonna contiune to ignore tickets