Add vegetables to conan

We need vegetable farming in conan! All these improved planters and I cant even grow carrots to give night vision??? Or an accuracy bonus. In an old age land like conan we need kind of way to grow actual food. I eat meaty meals every day in game and never get to have a little fiber in the diet. Wheres the potatoes? Wheres the beans? Wheres the spinach that Popeye ate to grant him +2 strength? Please add vegetables to conan!!! Or maybe even have shadespiced spinach that grants +3 strength plus +2 vitality. Just a suggestion.

9 Likes

I’ve actually thought that it was weird that there were no vegetables to be found, carrots, potatoes, maybe peas or some common vegetables and roots. Oooo roots from the lotus plants could also appear from time to time as a vegetable. Give them some specific healing properties depending on the plants etc… Lotus root could lower poison timers, or if there’s no actual poisoning going on grant you temporary immunity to it. For said bonuses they would not stack or apply to your thralls though there’s potential for too much abuse there. But then you could pick and choose one bonus at a time.

2 Likes

+1 to this. Planters are such a wasted potential. Barbarians need to eat their greens too, otherwise we get scurvy

2 Likes

Some basic fruits too.

2 Likes

Some people could technically be gatherers too though.

3 Likes

I still agree with the OP that more variety of foods would be fun. If you don’t like the foods etc… you don’t have to gather the ingredients or craft them. Food gives some stat bonuses in the game already but I like it also for the rp value. I’d also like to see tables with some slots in them for completed dishes (probably would have to be the large table) where you could put the food in it and it would be shown on the table in a feast style setting, the decay timers on said food being set to an hour or some value close to that so people could actually rp eating dinner and being social with each other while they do it.

3 Likes

Agreed!

True but if they dont get a little fruits and veg in the diet they get scurvy!

1 Like

I agree! Add fruits and vegetables

1 Like

I strongly support this call. I previously started a call for some Fruit Trees to be added to Conan Exiles, and it was remarkably well recieved.

Vegetables and are a natural counterpart of this suggestion. I hope for some fruits and vegetables in the future. Maybe in the new map. :wink:

1 Like

There could even be a new recipe for pork specifically. You get a wild boar’s head and you put an apple in it’s mouth for a feast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does eating a “fruitcake” on two legs count for fiber?

1 Like

Wait, you want to eat Petruso the Sandstorm Maniac…!?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.