Agility, And Stamina

So, Agility perks are cool and love the double jump, but i have a problem. Mostly with when i run a thief character and wear the Zamorian Armor, it gives agility, but most of the perks in the progression of agility does not help Light armor what so ever, as iti s the lowest armor grade. Mostly talking about the Nimble Tumbler but removing jumping stamina costs is cool but if your a thief character wearing light armor. again, it doesn’t help much because light armor has a less significant stamina drain when rolling or jumping. What i am saying is make it so Agility is more applicable to Light armor users and more usable with the items that promote agility, instead of perks that people who wear heavy armor should get, to lessen stamina drain.

While on the subject, Agility, it could be and should be so much more effective. Like it increases armor values? yet all the perks do nothing but improve mobility, so why don’t you instead or also have Agility affect Move Speed, Climb Speed, Larger effect on stamina drain, Swing speed, recovery speed.

Also when you are swimming it drains stamina, why? When it runs out nothing happens. You go the same speed and continue swimming.

You can’t gather resources while swimming if you run out of stamina. You also can’t climb out of the water, you have to walk up a slope onto shore. So it has some effect, just not a big one.

Yah i suppose, but for making it such a thing that you lose it AS swimming, that something would happen when it can no longer use stamina while swimming. When your sprinting you can’t sprint anymore, etc.

Feels bad and sad.