All crafted arrows turn into Ironhead Arrows

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America

Any arrows that I craft turn into Ironhead Arrows after a couple days.

Any arrow that I have crafted at my carpenters bench (Hardened Steel, Star Metal, Steel, and Razor arrows) all turn into Ironhead arrows a day or two later (24-48 hours). Regardless of which thrall I use, which station I use, which arrow type I make, where I store them (in chests, vault, thralls, crafting stations, my inventory) it happens to all of them eventually.
I know I’m not making a mistake or misclicking since I used steel, hardened steel and star metal to make these things (NOT iron, didn’t even have iron bars at the station). On top of the resource usage technicality, I have also not taken the feat that allows me to make ironhead arrows so I simply CAN’T make them in the first place.

Arrows that I LOOT from npcs, loot chests, or other players seem to be unaffected. So far.
This has only been happening for a couple of days, I think since the last patch… It’s hard to gauge for sure since the arrows don’t change ID until after a day or two, I can craft and use them as they’re supposed to be for a while (which is fine for hunting and stuff), but eventually they all just change into ironheads (a serious issue for base defense).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Make Arrows.
  2. Wait.
  3. See.
  4. If that doesn’t work, I don’t know…
1 Like

Hey @Joerick
Thanks for your feedback, we’ll send it to our team and see what could be the cause for it. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.