All game forges missing (chaosmouth, frost temple, volcano..)

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP-PvE
Region: EU

All game forges appear to be missing. (chaosmouth altar, volcano forge, frost temple forge…) This bug blocks us to have some endgame items, also from mods. It’s odd because if I go in singleplayer game, with the same mods, the altars work and are in place. The same if I go on another server with the same mods loaded: all seem working. It’s a problem local on our server, some file maybe bugged? (game.db?)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. join our server at 37.10.97.247:27015
  2. go to Chaosmouth Altar
  3. realize that it is not there, as well as all other forges of the game (frost temple, volcano forge…)

Hey @Nerusul

Welcome to our community.
Did you run Servercleanup.bat on your server?
A previous version of this script deleted those forges. We fixed that issue a few months ago but any server that ran that script in the past will have those forges missing unless they run the script again.

Oh sweet, a batch file to clean everything up for a fresh start? A year ago, I had the forge problem when I tried to do wipe and restart of my server, then had to manually edit the forges back into a database. Thanks to whomever created this batch file.

I saved this reddit link for the future and you may need to follow it for your server, to avoid restarting it all over again. https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExiles/comments/a8vvqh/privatededicated_server_missing_server_crafting/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.