All Thralls Decayed at the Same Time

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1504
Mods: None

I know for a fact that the other member of my clan was online 1-2 days ago to refresh decays on structures. I logged on today to see this;

What the hell, Funcom? Not only can my thralls be murdered by other players on a PvE server, due to an exploit that has been known about for years, now they have a 48 hour or less decay timer? Are you actually for real right now? Do you guys even test things before you push them live? I was able to let one thrall, even my favourite thrall, being murdered go. This is actually “We’re going to quit now” bad, if there’s no way to restore our thralls.

I have the same issue. pve-c 1940.
Tried submitting a thread but the system doesn’t like me, and I am over messing with trying. It looks like an awful lot of us got hit with this one, so I would expect a blanket fix regardless.

To save you from having to get caught up, when Dumbcom reset the decay timer for structures back to 240 hours they ALSO set the decay timer for thralls to 24 hours, so you would have had to log in once every 24 hours to keep thralls from poofing. The thrall decay timer is back to 10 days, but now the question is, do they rollback or figure out how to selvage all the lost thralls and gear or toss out some inadequate bone to quell the seething masses.

Yeah, anything short of a rollback is my clan just straight up quitting, and never coming back to play Dune. This is enough time just completely wiped out by somebody’s total incompetence that we are NOT going to do that grind all over again, and why would we trust the same company not to straight up waste our time with the same bugs in the next game? Nope. They’re gonna make this one right, or they’re going to lose some customers. Permanently.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.