Altar disappeared on upgrade while logged off

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Performance]
Region: [Official Server #3507]

Last night, before I logged off for less than 12 hours, I set my Pleasure Palace of Derketo (with Derketo high priest) to upgrade. I logged off while it was still upgrading went to sleep, woke up, and come back on. The altar is gone, along with the associated thrall. Is there any way to get it back? It was not an insignificant investment to attempt to upgrade it.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Welcome to the community @DarthChimay unfortunately there is a known bug affecting alters that causes them to lose stability when upgrading to T3. I’m sure an official community representative will contact you through this post at some point. I know they are looking into it but the patch to fix this issues currently has no ETA

It would help them to know…

1. Where on the map your build was.
  2. What the alter was sitting on. (Square Foundations / wedges or ceiling pieces)

As far as being reimbursed for your loss unfortunately Funcom does not offer that kind of support no matter the circumstances in which it was lost. Sorry to bring you bad news.

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, @Wak4863.

That’s frustrating to hear. I get that remuneration isn’t possible in a case like this. I was just really demoralized when it happened and it’s definitely made me think twice about building anything else.

I can’t give the exact coordinates (I don’t know how to access that on PS4), but it was in map sector N6, on sandstone ceiling tiles. Here’s hoping that this info can help them zero in on the issue.

And thanks again for the welcome!

1 Like

Hey @DarthChimay

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration. Our team is looking into this issue and it’s one of our priorities now. We still have no ETA for when we’ll release a fix, unfortunately.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Hey @Ignasi

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate it. Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.