Survival Full-RP PVP EU Server

Direct IP: 46.4.244.169:17000

:feather: Most important rates and settings:

• Player XP x2 faster on kills
  • Mobs and resources respawn x3 slower
  • Thralls and players x0.5 weaker
  • Longer and darker nights
  • Enemies x2 stronger

:feather: RP is text only. No global chat.

:feather: PVP is mechanical only. No dice rolls.

:feather: Melee 24/7. Increased exhaustion. No target lock.

STRICT AND SIMPLE RULES TO FOLLOW:

:sunny: Have proper RP names (character and clan).

:sunny: Roleplay your character. Always.

:sunny: Never mention the real world.

:sunny: Don’t spam building pieces.

:sunny: Don’t cheat. Don’t grief.

Violation of the above, once reported and confirmed, will result in account ban without a warning.

:butterfly: No wipes. Extra lite on mods.

:butterfly: Decay time is increased to 720 Hrs.

:butterfly: Everything is slower, tough and rewarding.

:butterfly: Walls are sturdier and jars are harder to obtain.

:butterfly: Meaningful and handsome building is encouraged.

:butterfly: Trolls and immersion breakers will get banned. Streamers too.

I run this server for my own fun with the settings I enjoy.
Be welcome to join if you like it too, or not.

Discord: Anarchy & Beauty
For contact: conanTheRoleplayer@hotmail.com

3 Likes

Seems ok so far, but the NPC damage buff with the PC/thrall damage debuff AND the resource scarcity (I have got a 30 iron bars only after several IRL hours) a bit harsh. It looks like more of a timesink than an immersive experience, imho.

But the main problem still the same: if you do not have ANY players present on the server, roleplaying seems quite futile.

ill join, but; is it still worth playing?

This kind of real immersive, full RP servers are quite rare. Although - as I said - if there are nobody there who can roleplay with you, it is superflous.
Especially on hardmode: my lvl9 T3 dancer thrall (after almost 24 IRL hour wheel time) in heavy armor was massacered by some riverside darfaries in 10 seconds.
And after I distracted (presumably an admin) player with a couple of arrows - who was scouting my base at night - the HP bar was also made hidden for the NPCs, which also further increases the chances of the already buffed enemies and the significantly nerfed home team. So I’d rather recommend it to lonely masochists.

Thrall damage already has 0.5 overall modifier on official servers. If it was lowered further by half, they only serve to decorate your base unless you have friends tagging along. The same is applied to the players on this server. Solo playing will prove challenging.

I am playing CE solo most of the time since 2017, and after 4400+ hours, believe me I am speaking in the perspective of experience. (Also roleplaying since '93.)

1 Like

ill play, I do hope it gets populated though.

I just wanted to point out that even with the hard settings, it can be good and immersive and if you have company you can roleplay as well.
(I didn’t manage to play properly with any other player, as he rode away after two arrow shots and changing a couple of sentences, and I don’t see him much at all.)

I’ve been playing on the server and it is pretty fun even with the hard settings. :+1:

I have been removed from the server quietly with a ban I have tried contacting the owner of the server in two different methods and I haven’t had a single response yet it’s a big shame as I really want to play on the server as its the only sever I want to play on de to the settings it’s a shame aswell as I was recommended by the owner I believe to even come check the server out…

I am hoping for a response soon please somone help.

1 Like

Same as here with a brand new account? :smiley:

Some one radom got banned i gusse thinking it was me?

whats going on i just want to play in the sever and i’ve been banned for 4 days now and I have zero idea whats going on