Animal types on attack run away or poof!

Animal types on attack run away or poof!

When attacking say a Rocknose or Spider 1/4 to halfway thru killing them they will suddenly turn away and what looks like back to where they were at some point, sometimes halfway to wherever they are going they vanish (poof). Happens with the 3skull Rocknose type dude as well. Sometimes they just poof when fighting.

My feeling is if they chase someone, they don’t return to wherever they are sposed to be after.

AMD Rizen 3 2200G w/Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50ghz
64bit Operating System and processor
Windows 10 Home
16gb ram

1 Like

Hey @Suka

Thanks for giving the Testlive build a try!
Regarding this problem, does it only happen with Rocknoses and spiders or does it also apply to other animal types?
We’ve sent your report to our team but knowing more about it could help us identify and deal with the issue :slight_smile:

Ignasis,

It pretty much happens with Rocknoses and Spiders quite often (even in 2.3) on the southern and eastern sides of the Tower. Also, that huge 3 skull Rock type Monster (forgot his name atm, Rockslide in Exiles) has been way away from his location twice, he ran away (about 20 feet) when fighting him, and poof, gone (back to his normal position I assume, as we knew where he usually is, so went to that spot and he was there, (don’t know tho that he wasn’t there lol). Map H-I-J 8-9-10 areas. The Big Rock dude usually sits on the West side but was way over around J-9 East area.

1 Like

Thank you for the extra clarification. We’ve sent it to the rest of the team to see if we can find the cause for it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.