Animation character blocked and chest can't be opened

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

Hello,

The animation of the characters who make the chest appear is buggy and remains active all the time as in the photo the characters do not disappear on the server #1005, it is also impossible to open the chest. The same bug occurred on server #1090.

Thank you for your help!
Have a good day;)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to J4 location and wait animation
  2. Go to the water and open the chest
1 Like

Ghost chests being bugged is a known issue, but this is on low priority.

Could you describe what is buggy about the animation, besides it remaining active?
Ghosts should appear only if you are in close range of them and I should think that if they do stay visible, they should dissapear with a server restart.

1 Like

The ghosts remained active and disappeared there must have been a server reboot. However, it is impossible to open the chest. I don’t understand why. I test localy and no problem to open the chest

1 Like

i’ve had this issue with the chest after you follow the bear in the north can’t give you the exact location of the chest but i figured i was just doing something wrong as far as getting it… considering i’ve never had any issue with any other.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.