Any large improvements planned for this game?

I understand there are bugs and other issues with the game, but I would like to ask anyway if there are in large improvements planned for this game?

What is large you may ask? Fair question.

1. Travelable new map area ( back and forth to IoS and/or CE).
  2. Map wide events.
  3. New map creatures or npcs on a large scale.
  4. Boats or rafts and other sea features on large or small scales.

Is this game still be scalably improved or added to ?

What we want?

Nah donā€™t think so, we want unrepairable weapons, perma damage and old content be fully reworked

Lmao

Looking at the pace of work and ā€˜sizeā€™ of the updates, Iā€™d say that we might get one more Age after Age of War and thatā€™s it.
Also Chapter 2 must be amazing otherwise we are going to have a rebellion here.
Itā€™s an old game, yeah it had potential, but it was released in a disastrous shape and got annihilated in every review. So Funcom shot itself in the knee on day 1, otherwise the player base would have been much larger. I bought Conan on sale (and I was drunk), as I did not want to buy it for full price due to reviews (despite being a fan on Howardā€™s novels and movies with Arnie).

So I will say ā€œI hope soā€ but something tells me ā€œI donā€™t think soā€ :joy:

1 Like

I mean, weā€™re still playing arenā€™t we? Funcom can apparently do whatever they want and the player base will never leave.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.