Anyone had a disappearing corpse lately?

It may be where I am, mostly critters, but I raid the camp across the river. Not much, level 22, fairly vanilla dedicated server, mebe 30-35 kills of NPCs.

None of the corpses have poofed, even when I return from out of eyesight (have not tried out of cell).

I am curious to know if anything was tweaked on this. When I get to the Pagoda, it happens often on live and can test properly since there is a reference.

Just pondering.

Regards

jim

1 Like

My preferred spot for farming up religious essences is the Darfari Camp at the Dregs obelisk. Earlier today when I went there on testlive official, there weren’t any that disappeared. After reading this I went and checked again, but I still had the normal 2 or 3 disappear on me. That camp spawns 26 people, and I’ve gotten in the habit of checking how many I’ve harvested. If I don’t have 26 I know someone has disappeared and I need to go back in and check for them. So maybe it’s a roll of the dice.

Thanks for that, BB, one can only hope …

Regards

jim

1 Like

OK, I just experienced it myself, so it’s the luck of the draw. No problem finding and cutting up the corpse, just because I saw where he went down. It appears to be the same as live.

C’est la vie.

Regards

jim

Maybe one day… lol. Until then, I’ll just leave render range and return.

My fave is a quick reload, catch my thrall and grab the body, whether dragging or looting. But then, I get loaded quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards

jim

1 Like

I’ve been having the large skeleton bosses and some of the generic undead in Wineceller go poof after i kill them.

Yes, LZ, it’s happening to me also, fairly regularly. No change from live for months and months. It must be a tough one to solve.

A quick relog fixes it for me.

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.