Disappearing corpse, again

Online private, bug?, PvE, Personal PC in NY, no mods

I am really hoping this is an anomaly, but have had it happen more than twice in each of two areas. First was last night at the Pagoda (right hand campfire) and I could not find the body to document it.

Today it was Sepermeru and I did locate the body, SS below. I could not see the corpse, but was able to loot and get my Lingering Essence. Location was very close to the spawn point of the Bandit Leader.

Please ask for more info if needed. Although I am not admin, I can ask the server owner.

20190514153008_1

Regards

jim

1 Like

Whew, thanks, thought I was seeing double for a bit. Something fell through the hotfix maybe?

Mine does not happen often, although I did have one that flickered in and out depending on camera angle.

Regards

jim

1 Like

Hey @Jim1

Thanks for the feedback, sending it to our team.

1 Like

Also in the Crevice

Regards

jim

2 Likes

Corpse disappeared with all of my gear. Death marker disappeared as I was running back to retrieve my things. Totally lost everything. I’m surprised after 2 years this is still an issue. I’m playing offline solo on ps4 pro so no chance of having a friend help. Game breaking bug.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.