Anyway to remove startup client sounds?

Heya,

When anyone click Secret World Legends client, is there somehow a way to remove sounds?

If youā€™re running Windows 10 or 11: After the ā€˜Ready!ā€™ sound triggers the SWL launcher will shows up on the list of apps creating sound; if you mute it there the system should remember and automatically mute it next time you start the game.

My point here is i do otherstuff with my computer than just play this gameā€¦ have to work.
Funcom has super crappy client that does not work properly with VPNs so i have to relaunch client all the time. The sound that comes out is way too loud and iā€™d rather disable it for good. Note only for SWL launcher clientā€¦there is no ā€˜app listā€™. Win10x64

Hmm. I wasnā€™t running 10 long but i thought it had Sound Manager too. Something to look forward to when you upgrade! Iā€™m not familiar with any other way to disable that sound.

Thereā€™s only :\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe which is ā€œRealtek audio managerā€ā€¦ cannot do that with that oneā€¦

SWL Client is most idiotic client ever codedā€¦seems itā€™s 20 years old versionā€¦ lol
Doesā€™t fill ā€˜modernā€™ requirements

Hereā€™s what Iā€™m talking about looks like:

1 Like

Ty, finally managed to fix it: to use it: click windows key + I, then search for ā€œsound volume mixerā€
12Capture

This is for Win10x64

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.