Aquilonian Corner Stairs disappeared and can’t be replaced

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US server

All Aquilonian corner stairs disappeared from my build since the last hot fix and cannot be replaced, it doesn’t snap anymore on Aquilonian foundations.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. all corner stairs despawned
  2. the corner stairs icon stay red and couldn’t snap on foundations
1 Like

It’s not just Aquilonian ones, Insulated wood did it too (I’d hazard a guess it goes for ALL corner stairs, but insulated wood were the only ones I had in my build).

I did not try with the other tiers, you are right, supposed it to be the same for them

After they release the new patch I haven’t play more then 5 minutes already found out Funcom yet again release a new bugs. Good Lord what is going on.

Went I exit my game I stand next to my home base because of the new update they announced, then later I load up the game again I hear a creaking noise, at first I don’t know what it is… then this happen.

this is an older bug just coming back.

We had this issue some patches ago, when all stair-corners couldn’t be place anymore.
I think so last patch just rewerted it back to this state.

They need to refix it again of course.

edit: found the older still active tread about this problem:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.