Aquilonian stairs missing snapping point

Game mode: Online & Singleplayer
Problem: Bug
Region: All

While the Sandstone and Stonebrick stair corners can be snapped into place when trying to “round off” stairs that extend into the ground, the higher tier corner stairs do not. Instead, only the long, bottom edge of the stair will snap to anything else. This leaves the small, upper-most portion of the corner stair either underneath an existing stair, or sticking out in the open.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Place a square foundation on the ground or a slope so that it protrudes high enough to need stairs.
  2. Place full-width stairs extending into the ground along all 4 sides of the foundation.
  3. Attempt to place corner-stairs into the diagonal gaps.
  4. You should observe that Sandstone and Stonebrick snap into place whereas the higher-tier corners don’t.
1 Like

This bug is one of the known issues listed in the Issue Status - PC - Thread. A temporary fix is to have a foundation under the stairs that you want to add (though depending on the look you are going for, this could be less then ideal). Whatever the problem is, I haven’t been able to figure out a fix myself (I spent hours in the dev kit trying different things). Hopefully Funcom is having more success then I did. Anyhoo, just thought I would let you know :slight_smile:

Cheers, good to know!
if it’s in the list at least it’s on someones radar.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.