Aquilonian kings quarters and Dungeon decor. BLB

A warning for anyone considering purchasing these items. Thralls cannot be placed in the prisoners shackles. This goes for converted thralls and non converted. As for the Aquilonian kings quarters set. Its not posdible to actually lay on the bed. You need to crouch to get onto the bed. Once on the bed you are not able to stand, which is necessary inorder to activate a sleep emote. That’s right, a bed that yoi cant sleep in.

5 Likes

I was not amused when I discovered I couldn’t chain up thralls after purchasing the bloody prisoner shackles

5 Likes

Yep, not cool at all.

1 Like

they should have just made a wheel of pain out of it. then at least thralls could have been put in and they would have shown as deco until we converted them >.>
just press stop and the thrall would have been displayed permanently…
but that would have been too easy.

12 Likes

Thanks for that warning. But the price is ridiculously high. Around $18 for a reskin bed and a few decor items? Really? That’s just greedy.

I don’t mind buying things on the Bazaar from time to time to give Funcom a source of income. But I won’t tolerate being overcharged for some digital merch.

6 Likes

The fact that the set is priced that high and the bed cant even be laid in is rediculous. I advise no one purchase this set.

6 Likes

Untrained thralls can be placed in the shackles you just walk up and press interact while you have one bound.

7 Likes

if that’s true, then my concerns about that are settled. Thanks.

4 Likes

I tried that on my first go but no success. I only tried once so i’ll go back and give it another shot. Thanks.

1 Like

Please, let us all know if it works, I for one, am curious.

Though I have no idea what any of this is yet, and won’t until I log back in, heh

4 Likes

I can confirm dragging a thrall and clicking the shackles puts them on it

7 Likes

Do they do anything or just stay there? Are the chains acting as a wheel of pain

3 Likes

Just decorative. You cannot pick the dungeon shackles up. You have to dismantle it. I didn’t dismantle it yet, but I am assuming, everything jist gets destroyed

3 Likes

I tried again with an untamed thrall and yes, this time i was able to place a thrall in the shackles. However, you cant remove the thrall. You’ll need to dismsntle the shackles and i assume the thrall just disappears.

3 Likes

Do the shackles have inventory and thrall slots like WoP?

2 Likes

Nope. Best bet is to find any generic thrall you like the look of and use them as the decoration. So don’t bother with say, named thralls. Note: Sorcerer’s will lose their unique look. Also with full nudity enabled, chained thralls will be naked

2 Likes

Yikes. I was considering both of those, but decided to wait for a review.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

If Funcom would drop the price to 1/2, they’d probably make a lot more money in the end. I’d buy them for 1/2 their current bloated prices.

3 Likes

This was clearly mentioned in the AoW dev stream. It may change in future.

1 Like

So, to clarify, it’s like the sacrifice stone, but with no crafting options.
In that, one can install a bound victim there, it takes off as much of their clothing as the server allows, and they squirm there for the foreseeable future?

3 Likes