Archery Arrows/Weight Request

Greetings,

Can we please get the listed below actioned.

1. Remove weight for when carrying arrows as it’s chewing the hell out of inventory limit when farming other resources.

2. Reduce the amount of resources required to make arrows. Or create an arrow pack once instead like other games do and also have it’s weight nullified, reducing the need to always having to farm for making arrows.

3. Introduce different arrows used by each race allowing archers to mix their damage types.

This is all I and many others ask for now.

1 Like
  1. Introduce different arrows used by each race allowing archers to mix their damage types.
  • this is not needed
  1. create an arrow pack (quiver) once instead like other games do and also have it’s weight nullified, reducing the need to always having to farm for making arrows.
  • quiver is GREAT idea and i would really love to see this in game
1 Like

A quiver would be a good idea, the quiver would still need a weight though, and capacity. Different arrows for different races doesn’t really make sense in my opinion. Haven’t no weight at all for arrows honestly would be fair, that give you range and unlimited opportunity to keep it that way, I think it’s a bad idea