Are y’all nuts?

13 Likes

i know right🤣

2 Likes

Just the platters?

Edit: I logged in to look. Wtf? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t one of the first Bazaar offerings a Feast of Something-or-Other and similarly overpriced? What’s the big surprise here?

4 Likes

I think it should only be put up as the set to be honest.

I own it so it must’ve been something I really wanted at the time. :unamused:

3 Likes

500-800 in fallout 76… double+ in CE sigh

I spend money in Fallout 76.

I spend Nothing in Conan Exiles…

hint hint… Funcom…hint hint

6 Likes

I think that set was like 2100 but included a table and chairs. So by math, those should only cost 500 or so.

9 Likes

Again, while you/we spent the time whining about it, 512 other guys must have already paid for it without hesitation at the same time. That’s why the price kept high for 2 years - they actually sell good without us knowing.

2 Likes

It’s not nuts… it’s a GAME CHANGER!

Wait until those toxic PvP players throw with overpowered food after you, and all of you will regret it that you missed out on this!

Buy it NOW!

6 Likes

It’s actually something like 1760 for the full set, which is why 1500 is even more bonkers

2 Likes

That’s assuming that their “bundle discount” wasn’t a slimy bullshіt excuse that some of us said it was :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Funny how that works.

3 Likes

I damn near shot my drink out of my nose, thanks.

I’m bringing a silver platter to my next fight.

1 Like

When everyone stocked up on Crom Coin during the sale, it ‘inflated’ the prices of future items.

I’ve said it before, when you buy crom coin, you send the wrong message. Not buying things after making crom coin purchases isn’t enough, you’ve already paid.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t buy crom coin, I’m just pointing out that you send mixed messages that get lost in translation when you do. You can go ahead and buy these items it won’t change the prices of future items. That’s only affected by initial crom coin purchases, to which there has been many.

3 Likes

Ah yes, beat them to death with dual wielded whiting. ‘Do you want fries with your combo punk?!’

3 Likes

Hear me out: a trebuchet that launches 200 crom coins at a time.

5 Likes

Lolz - the designs for the bazaar are likely outsourced or indie designs by a talented designer. Who knows.

The main thing is what is offered through the Chapter Updates and via the BattlePass and Challenge rewards as they are part of the game. The bazaar is targeting a specific niche that can afford the bundles. It only needs 0.5 or 1k or so buys to hit a profit target. Bazaar items could even just be left-over concept designs (really pretty ones).

My opinion, they are way, way overpriced. Whether it is outsourced content or not, players can choose: wait for the stuff dropped when Chapters roll through by completing Challenges, etc, get everything.

1 Like

I really wanted it, but mods already provide amazing food dishes AND you can use it offline in SP when you don’t have service unlike the Bazaar items!

2 Likes

I don’t know…I have noticed a trend in that if you already own a partial piece of the set being offered, the discount because of that is significantly more than what you would expect that lone item was worth in the bundle.

3 Likes

I have bought the plates one by one in the past . I didn’t want the table chair set and tell it numerous times in the past. I believe buying them piece by piece went over 1500cc, but i am not complaining.

2 Likes

Yeah, isn’t it fun how many hurdles they place in the way of understanding the actual price of what they’re selling? The Crom Coin bundles, the so-called discounts that don’t add up – all there to add layers of obfuscation.

5 Likes