Arena Champion on crack

Is this chick on crack? I’m asking because I have been farming her for the armor scraps and I have noticed something that I have seen others noticing as well. I have soloed this several times with a t4 volcano fighter, who almost solos her on his own. But every now and then, when I engage her in combat, it seems as though she remembers the ■■■ whupping my thrall gave her and has been training like Vegita trains to beat Goku, and she commences to beat my thralls ■■■, my ■■■ and any thing else that gets in her way. I swear she is on crack! I mean, I cant even keep up with healing arrows. Well, just curious if this is a bug or what?

4 Likes

Other players have reported similar experiences, where they claim increased damage received from the arena champion. I have not witnessed this myself. She hits hard but consistent every time I have encountered her. Probably around 20 times or so.

I only experience a bad fight with her when she stun locks. If she stun locks you, it can be a three hit death.

She is the Arena Champion, she’s meant to be able to eat most combatants whole, thematically speaking at least.

That said, I have also noticed her able to murder a Relic Hunter Fighter from the Ruins, who was wearing Flawless Heavy Armor, with a Flawless Hardened Steel Shield and the Quake legendary mace, even with me running up and constantly stabbing her in the butt with Poison-Infused Daggers to keep stacks of Bleed and Poison up on her and throwing Healing Arrows at my Thrall almost constantly.

She maaaaaaay need a bit more fine-tuning …

2 Likes

Or you must need to learn how to fight her. Seriously guys are you never tired of asking for nerfing anything that’s a little bit difficult ?

1 Like

they should play in admin mode, god status activated, and they will be happy, nothing will kill them.

Your fighter needs better armor? Like Epic Flawless Heavy Armor maybe?:grinning:
Honestly she is super easy with daggers esp. the Wirlewind blades or Havoc and Malice because you can stun lock her the entire time.

You just need to adapt.

2 Likes

I don’t think the Arena Champion needs too much of a nerf, as I said, she’s the Champion for a reason, but she does hit like a Mack Truck, so she’s something of a gear/skill check for players who aren’t using high-end Tier 4 Fighter Thralls. Maybe tweak her to hit a bit less hard or similar.

I will note that Funcom did make her somewhat optional on the second visit to the Warmaker’s Dungeon, since just before you leave the prison complex and enter the arena, there’s a large crack in the wall that, if you crouch and walk through it, allows you to bypass this boss entirely, so long as you already have the key she drops.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.