Attributes and Feats

going for a dps build and using war axe and shield with daggers on side to use but where i am stuck on is setting up the feats and trying to decide on which weapon to use and set up the feats so where i can still use my benchs and other stuff.

2 Likes

Name your map please . Each map has it’s secrets , you spend your feat points wisely , same with attribute till you can change them , yet for feat points consuming fragments will do the job . But first name your map , exile lands or Siptah ?

1 Like

You don’t have to have the feat unlocked to use a bench, just to create it. Ultimately as was mentioned above, at 60 you can use Fragments of Power which will give you an additional 10 feat points each time. So ultimately you can unlock every feat in the game if you so desire.

2 Likes

I’m on exile map don’t have siptah yet but going to get it next month.

2 Likes

Just to add a bit of information on top of this, some crafting stations also have recipes with them so you’ll probably want to still know those even once you have built their bench

For example you must learn carpenters bench to be able to make insulated wood.

1 Like

Ancient lemurian axe. At endgame that is my go-to craftable axe. At lower levels the cimmerian war-axe is my best friend, it gaves a huge jump after iron tier.
Has a bit of armor penetration, high damage, both can be boosted with a T4 bladesmith, and you can apply poison to it too.
You can basically just run to the first miniboss in the Sunken city (2meters from the spawning point, you don’t even have to swim), grab the recipe from the table and done.
Downside: requires weapon handle (level 60) and star metal.

1 Like

ok thxw but other downside is i don’t even know what armor is cold or hot resist only armor i know for strength is the slaver armor.

Exile lands holds a great advantage against Siptah . Knowledge is easy to get .
So let’s start from 0
Stone daggers and darfari stone axe are enough to help you go all around the map and atune all the obelisks .
To learn darfari weapons all you have to do is visit the camp outside the Abysmal dungeon , it is at the beginning of the camp , a weapon on a bench , press to interact and you learn darfari weapons .
Then head to unnamed city to gain the obelisk and to speak with the archivist so you will learn map room . If you watch a video on YouTube you will be able to gather some fragments too (eat them for xtra feat points).
Next station is Sepermeru , it has more than 10 chests filled with steel , thick leather and other goodies . Speak with Conan in the tavern to remove corruption . It will be really cool to get some e motes too .
Next station warmakers dungeon to get the other obelisk . Now normally I head east to Murielas hope to take Mitra religion , then parkur on Den to open some chests for goodies , then to the levers to speak with the guys for fun and open their chest with a good possibility of legendary weapon and last I speak with the werewolf to take the midnight alchemist .
Then head to the mount of the dead , take the obelisk and look north for a mount with a pathway , of you manage to avoid the sabertooths and follow the path you will first gain the Ymir religion and you will be able to get the frozen keep obelisk very easy , since in this path you enemies are goats :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . When you get the obelisk , grab some ice because your next stop is volcano . All you have to do is go up to the mountain that you came to frozen lands and jump on the other side , head north east and you will find the dragon mouth entrance (do not enter yet ) and a bit more you will find the hidden path , this is a good entrance for volcano . Use the ice to cool down and head for the obelisk .
Exit the volcano from the pilgrim road and head to the black keep obelisk .
Then use the passage on the east to head from North to jungle . Take the obelisk that it is very close to this exit and head for the other close to witch Queen .
Having the obelisks is the key .
To be able to do this walk from lvl 0 you need to build
1st perk grit
2nd encumbrance
3rd agility
4rth vitality
5th grit
6th vitality
7nth strength .
the rest that will come make sure to have with armor or buffs at least 4 perks in strength and the rest on encumbrance .

The real power of the game lies in weapons , so how to get legendary weapons low lvl is easy again .

There are 3 spider bosses in easy locations that even with iron daggers you can solo them from lvl 35 . The closest is east of the summoning place next to the darfari village , Spiders are extremely easy because they are slow , stack them with 20 bleeding using daggers and then three hits with your axe , light heavy heavy to keep the bleeding stuck , in five minutes the spider is down and you get your first legendary , just wish it is not a bow :joy::joy::joy: .

In the meantime place a wheel close to sinners refuge , you need Multigun and Sir Bowen . Go capture Tugra from Tugras stand , If you lvl up Tugra to 10 Head for the mount of the dead and capture a Berserker . No matter your lvl or the Berserkers lvl , with his Star metal sword he is the king of the unnamed city with any simple heavy armor set and 400 gruel in him go and farm the bosses . Farm the priests of warmakers dungeon too , they give magical weapons , keep Yogs touch for you :wink: . Fighting in the warmakers dungeon (avoid the champion ) and the unnamed city you and your thrall will lvl up in no time and you will be able to go all around the map as a king .

Hope I helped here , good luck have fun :+1:

2 Likes

Yea that helps alot on what to do but i am past lvl 50 right now living in the highlands and my main thrall right now is Lian who i am working on at the moment. but i will go and get to those places and planning on getting a beserker her soon. but never answered my question for me to get star metal i need to survive the cold so which armor helps with that.

1 Like

@ShadowNova ,Any armor , even naked , all you have to do is take some spiced food and some berry pulp . If you can manage 2 perks on vitality , it will make your life way easier .
So in order to fix berry pulp , all you have to do is put berries on the fluid press , berry pulp is a drink that has not temperature effects , so when you consume spiced food you loose humidity , every berry pulp is giving you back 10 points of humidity without cooling you down . Do not give attention to very cold , extremely cold or frostbite is the ones you need to avoid .You can avoid them by consuming a spiced food .
Alcohol can work too but it’s dangerous , I wouldn’t recommend it . If however you can fix muled brew , be my guest , it’s awesome for warming up .

For star metal it’s better to take explosive arrows , if it doesn’t break with one arrow , change the position you hit and mark in a different spot of the rock .

Shield is recommended because sabertooths are a bit dangerous , so a shield is necessary when you walk this path low Armored .

If you know the path from Ymir’s religion take it , a lot of star metal ores are spawning in this way .

1 Like

ingame vanilla armour for cold places is the zamorian thief , the hyena armour, and the hyrkanian raider… these should suffice for most places… also for ur build u need some more thingies apart fo the ones u can craft… u have a tempersmith blacksmith and a tempersmith armourer?

1 Like

not yet still trying to find em but having no luck right now.

I went and faced the giant spider and you brought bad luck to me i ended and got a legendary bow called splinter

1 Like

There are 2 more spiders in the jungle . But since you have Lian you can go for Yogs touch in the warmakers , or the festering one in the unnamed . I love the priests in the warmakers dungeon because it is certain that you will gain a legendary on this fight . Except the middle one with the sword , he gives buff scrolls .

1 Like

yog touch is nothing special after the nerf… i would prefer for the axe of the lion dropped by random boss chests…

for armourer farm the pagoda of endless lusts in jungle for fia (tempersmith armourer) and New Asgarath for Beri (tempersmith blacksmith). these two provide the ability to craft legendary weapon repair kits and legendary armour repair kits in the tinker bench… essentiall things to sustain the legendary weapons and pieces of armour that will max boost ur stats…
when u aquire those , that means u can sustain legendary gear (alternative way is to farm the Unnamed city for legendary weapons , and repair kits), but things get really easy with those two thralls in ur possesion…
ur next step is hunt the gear u will need… executioner cave for his hood, warmaker dungeon for the weapon grandmastering and the champions armour, and wine cellar for the khari bow and the khari 2h sword… And finally the sunken city dungeon to get the daggers… the lemurian axe that was proposed above is a great axe , but i would go for axe of the lion (adds+5 strength)…

ur next step is finding how to spend attributes correct to max the effect u wanna take…
so executioner hood, redeemed legion chest (available once u obtain the named armourer on top tier armourer bench) , champion pants (bonus to strength and removes corruption), and hyborean slaver gloves and boots u will be able to boost ur strength to a +13 … if u add the axe of the lion (+5) and u chew a bunch (10) of crimson lotus dust (can be obtained by grinding crimson lotus flowers in grinder) followed by a set potion to remove all negative buffs u will end up with a wooping +21 strength and +3 vitality… as a shield i would recommend the black bruarghs shield (adds +5 to agility) and would top em off with a numbing elixir (one of the easiest elixirs to craft ) for a +3 encumbrance… croms hammer can also be nice in this setup and of if u deal with some opponents the khari greatsword is also a a fantastic weapon (along with blade of adventurer)… all weapons have the master weapon fitting, except shield( which i prefer to use the durability kit) u can top em with poison or spectre coating for maximizing efficiency depending on the foe u will encounter.
ofc the build needs to suit u as well, but when u obtain the stuff i recomend (ofc if u r interested to try , give me a shout for the attribute build i use)

1 Like

The best way to get star metal is by farming the Mounds and dismantling the starmetal weapons looted.
Now most armours give the same bonus protection with heat and cold. It’s only a few epic ones when crafted by a T4 amourer that give more protection in heat than cold or in cold than heat.

Thank you :+1: , you complete the tutorial , excellent post .

1 Like

Unfortunately dismantling bench is a bit troll . Star metal farming is more than the objective , the landscape of the white cold mountains is a relaxing journey , solitaire is not so bad some times :wink: . I really like farming star metal , love it actually.

1 Like

When I was hit by a meteor during my first ever meteor shower in CE and was killed; I lost any appeal for a journey farming star metal ore in the north. I don’t find it very relaxing. :grinning:

2 Likes

You hit the jackpot dude , what can I say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. This is the wild beauty of farming rare things I guess , yet the funniest point on meteor showers in my case is that I witnessed them when I start fresh on a new server doing my obelisk run , I will try to dig out photos , maybe I’ll find a couple wait .

I find one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like