Bartenders, rules?

Loving the bar. Hope to see some names soon.

NPCs walk into your bar, so I believe it must have an accessible point (not an elevator) to the bar and surrounding area.

Yeah I just got my barkeep. Nothing but t2 ATM but my wife appreciates hiring for pressing employees into service.

I see you edited your original post. Good to see you got it working now😊

I’ve seen a few named, but none I could interact with just yet.

Same… 1 named so far and couldnt interact. I dont really need any more fighter thralls but fun to browse. The majority are not very good anyway. :slight_smile:

they walk around the tavern, after placing a barkeeper i saw a lot of random guys walking around, the problem they get stuck no any obstacle.

Yeah, just leave out of render distance, then return and most should be fixed.

did and worked, thanks

Dang… named people showed up but no option to hire them. Is that intentional that only some we can hire others no?

Havent been able to hire a single named person as of yet. :frowning:

2 t4 dancers so far. 1 was hireable and one wasn’t.

do lvling the barkeeper influences on something? I guess they are lvlable, they keep saying that they are useless in battle. Do someone tried to lvl it?

I thought the word ā€œrulesā€, would be a theme of discussion here. For example, how many bars and bartenders someone is allowed to have on official servers. This i believe needs discussion!

sure, they generate a lot of traffic in the area, there a many random npcs that still wandering around the taverns.

The bar is definitely the best part of the patch. I’ve gotten two named thralls, Tarman and another equivalent and I’ve seen a few non-interactive T4’s. I don’t believe there is any particular rhyme or reason to who show’s up or if there is anyway the player can influence it but that can always change.

I haven’t attempted yet, I’ll try it tonight. From what I’ve heard it appears you can’t pull a bartender off to follow you, so once you place them they cannot level. I did see that they do not gain any benefit from food (if the UI is to be believed), so I doubt you can level them or it has any benefit.

Stupid challenge that says hire a patron from bartender doesnt seem to update after i hired someome. Or does this have to be the enlist contacts option?

its the enlist contact that solve the quest.