Base gone and banned

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP ]
Region: [ Europe ]
Hardware: [ PS5 ]

Bug Description:

Hello dear funcom team! my friends and I were playing PVP on the official server 8009. we are five players and have been playing there for 4 weeks without any problems worth mentioning. there were fights here and there, just like pvp. there was a new group of three players who attacked us every day, no problem, it’s pvp! so we took them on and killed them and attacked their buildings like pvp is. everything so far so good. now to the problem, our whole base is gone, we are banned. all five players and we don’t know why or for how long. yesterday the opponent wrote me that we were banned because he reported us. Now I’m wondering, he’s playing on a pvp server, attacks us and because he doesn’t stand a chance against us, he reports to us and you from funcom also support something like that?? pvp is pvp the problem does not only affect us, but the same thing happened to the other two big clans, the whole base was gone and players were banned

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Try to log in
  2. Doesnt work cause banned
  3. (etc)
1 Like

Welcome to the forums. There is a large amount of players who have experienced the same issue. People don’t like hearing it but this is the “report meta”. There are other threads talking about this topic I suggest you go there as this one will be closed shortly. They don’t like you posting about personal bans. It is a very big problem currently that fc doesn’t seem to care to much about unfortunately

They will tell you to go to zendesk soon but you may not like where that takes you. Good luck

4 Likes

I need answers!! Why and how long me and my mates were banned

1 Like

The only way you might find out is to make that Zendesk report information on how is in introduction pages

3 Likes

If it’s first time. 14 days I believe. Why well that’s the magic question that you will not get the answer to