Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6436,1504
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Missing battle pass items

Bug Reproduction:

Every time I log in on Siptah or Exiled Lands. Items missing (that I care about, this is not a complete list) Magi Tablet, Ophidian Saddle, Cursed Tree, Grey Fox, Conan Statue, Purple Protected Torch, Yellow Protected Torch, Ophidian Mage Armor, Ophidian Mage Statue, Cypress Tree, Mek-kamoses Bow, Rose Bush, Acheronian Illusionist Armor, Ophidian Mage Scepter, Black Lion, Illusionist Mirror, Mystery Box. I have very few items showing in my ancestral knowledge. I did not check on the first battle pass but doubt much of it is there. Very disapoined.
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

1 Like

Did you complete the battlepass? You have to progress through it to unlock everything, and claim it all to get the recipes.

2 Likes

This is an important detail. You don’t automatically get the reward when you complete a Battle Pass level. You have to go and claim the reward.

1 Like

Yes, I completed all 60 levels in game. All the items highlighted as I advanced through the pages and on the right side of the page was the message that the item will be available in ancestral knowledge.

1 Like

Highlighted? Did you claim them?

1 Like

Pardon the expression but ‘what the f’'. Automate it! They put in automated attack sequences, which I hate, how hard is this?

1 Like

Just now. I clicked the claim all items but did not get them. Some of them did show up but many did not. I see no further option to claim the items I do not have.

That would make sense normally. Unfortunately, for some unfathomable reasons, they decided to make some of the Battle Pass rewards into inventory items, rather than recipes in your Ancestral Knowledge category. Those rewards are added to your current character’s inventory when you claim them, and you can never claim them again with a different character.

I have no idea why they decided to do something like that. Their “monetization expert” probably has all sorts of smart reasons that have to do with enticing potential customers and whatnot, but as far as I’m concerned, it’s just one more of those things that antagonize their regular, established playerbase.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Getting back on topic, while they could automate the claiming of recipe rewards, that would make the system more confusing and cause other players to complain.

I bet real money its more about they don’t want formal FC accounts and this means interactions with this must be through ingame menu.

I had the same issue. I was really annoyed that I wasn’t getting most of the stuff that I had claimed.
Then I realised I had to buy the Battle Pass for Chapter 2 before I got my stuff.

Bought the battle pass, relogged and hey presto, I had my items

The good news is, if you have progressed to lvl 60, the amount of Crom Coins you use to buy battle pass is equal to the amount you earn from battle pass levels.

1 Like

Confused, I didn’t think you could even do the battle pass if you didn’t buy it and I thought I did. I held on to the 1200 Crom Coins from the last battle pass to do this.

1 Like

You don’t have to buy the Battle Pass in order to complete the challenges, but you won’t be able to claim most of the rewards until you’ve bought the Battle Pass. The only rewards you can claim without buying the pass are those that are marked as “free”.

This allows players to complete all the challenges first and then decide if they want to buy the pass to claim the non-free rewards or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.