Battleye folder is missing

I have a problem. I reinstalled CE and wanted to start the game. This doesn’t work because Battleye isn’t loaded. I should install it and restart the game. However, the Battleye installer is not present in the steamlibrary/steamapps/common/Conan Exiles/ConanSandbox/Binaries/ folder. The folder does not exist. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The folder and file are still missing. Anyone have another suggestion?

2 Likes

@Ragnaguard, @LordKAA, @TeleTesselator, can someone help guys, thank you.

1 Like

try to bring up to date ur drivers. sometimes when all drivers r not up to date battleye fails to show completelly.

3 Likes

If that doesn’t work a search for me shows:

With that .bat file looking safe to run:

@echo off
echo Installing BattlEye…
…\ConanSandbox_BE.exe 1 0

Which just executes “ConanSandbox_BE.exe 1 0” from this folder:

Is that not there in your folder @Countdevil? I guess you could do the same from an Administrator command prompt?

To do it from the Command Prompt In my case, I would:

• Press the Windows key
  • Type: cmd
  • Click Run as administrator
  • Then in the window that opens type:
    CD X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64 ENTER
    X: ENTER
    ConanSandbox_BE.exe 1 0 ENTER

Of course you will need to use your own drive letter, you’re steam folder is likely not in X: like mine.

That .bat file itself which does that for you, is located here (on my system):

2 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to the forum @Countdevil!

A similar issue has occured previously, but not for some time.

Have you tried verifying your game files through steam?

I think the solution would typically be launching directly from;

…\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles - Testlive Client\ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64\ConanSandbox_BE.exe

Or trying to install BE via;

…\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64\BattlEye
Install_BattlEye.bat

But if those files are completely missing I would suggest creating a new topic in the bug reports section.

This probably will need to be addressed by someone from @Community

Good luck.

*edit: @TeleTesselator beat me to it🙂 Sorry for duplicate post, I forgot to click send.

2 Likes

It’s all good! Confirmation can’t hurt! (heh, like I know what the heck I’m doing… LOL)

:smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.