Bazar and disappointment

Hi !

I have buy the article with dragonbone katana and two other weapons on the market. I though that it will be an new dragonbone weapon that need dragon bone to be crafted, but I m disappointed when I see that the recipe is iron for first tier and star metal for the high.

Why have you name this weapon dragonbone katana if it’s not a dragonbone weapon ! The recipe and statistique of the weapon sould be reveale before a buy with money, or it could be assimilate to a random game that can be at the limit of legalty. So I ask you to give more informations on the products you buy on this expensive market (recipe, damage, hp, penetration,…).

Best regards

More info is always good!

Yeah, that “dragonbone katana” is definitely misleading. I mean, I approve of the fact that it’s just a “skin” for a star metal weapon rather than “paying for new content”, but the item’s description should be clearer on the fact that it’s not, in fact, a dragonbone weapon like the other dragonbone weapons in the game.

1 Like

I have buy it to add a Katana in dragon bones to the armory of my game and… I regret my buy and I feel cheated.

The description of an object you buy must be detailled. When you buy a car you look all attributes before buy it. It will be the same here or the market place it’s just another poker game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.