BETA - Firebowl Cauldron shows Alchemist III but hovering over thumbnail of worker thrall assignment shows previously placed T4 Cook name and cannot choose Cook

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Public Test Server
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Firebowl Cauldron shows Alchemist III but hovering over thumbnail of worker thrall assignment shows previously placed T4 Cook name and cannot choose Cook.

Bug Reproduction:

1. Place a T4 Cook in base.
  2. Place a T3 Alchemist in base.
  3. Hover over thumbnail and see Cook’s name.
  4. Cannot choose Cook.

Once I broke bond with the Alchemist III I was able to access either T4 Cook or Alchemist as options.

This is interconnected with this bug.

I don’t have a video.That is beyond my capabilities at this time.

3 Likes

Placed Shemite Cook I in base and now is overtaking Firebowl Cauldron in this manner despite having a T4 Alchemist.

2 Likes

American Beta Server AoH

Same issue. No Alchemist on the base, but T4 cook placed on campfire is showing as the thrall for the Firebowl Cauldron.

That’s ok, it is intended that Cooks are able to be used on cauldrons. It’s been like that since the beginning I believe.

I suggest getting a Cook 1-3 and Alchemist though, you’ll see that the lower tiers will default only as a test to confirm though. As soon as I was able to get the T4 Alch and Cooks, those lower tiers were dismissed.

I always use the Lone Fisherman for my cook. He has extra dishes he can prepare. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.