Black and White dyes

I find it rather, well stupid that you have to gain the master alchemist thrall to make black or white dyes and this thrall only comes from a super rare purge that never happens. If you play official like 99% of the population then you will never see dyes except for the halloween event. ALL DYES SHOULD BE INCLUDED WHEN UNLOCKING CAULDRON. Who thought it was smart to make it practically impossible to get these dyes. Holy hell!

1 Like

I think not, every game needs to give you special rewards for dedication, people need a reason to keep playing your know, the white/black dyes are a good example. But I agree its just too rare, specially due to broken Purge mechanics. Since people cant count on Purges they should come with another idea for this alchemist for now.

Still, I think Funcom needs to add more hard to achieve rewards like this, in game or through events. Many online games offer special rewards for those who play through special timed events. That could be clothes recipes, furnitures, even dyes… Like I said, games need to give players a reason to keep playing them, if everything is simply available and offered to you as you level up most would leave once reaching maximum lvl.

1 Like

I agree and disagree, I like them being rare, but they should make it a little less rare to get a legendary thrall from a purge. I’ve been on the same pvp official server since launch day, and no one in the server has gotten one

2 Likes

No, not all dyes should be learned just by unlocking the cauldron.

1 Like

Jupp need to be a endgame thing to do to and så the end game is not farm heroic bosses 24/7.

I would have liked to see Black and White hand crafted dye recipes we pick up with much higher ingredient requirements.
10 Black Lotus dust, frost Lotus dust respective, Alchemical base and a water filled flask.

The thrall variant being a cheaper bonus, not a monopoly on them.

1 Like

I don’t think making everything in the game the same grind is the way to go. People want to grind other things, like dungeons. People like myself don’t feel like going out into the world to harvest everything I need 24/7

Well, that is where the online part comes in play. You should ask in chat and offer trades for the dyes.

I have 2 named alchemist thralls from purges on an official server, and I often traded them for the dlc gear/placeables.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.