Black screen at game launch

Game mode: [SELECT ONE] Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: [SELECT ONE] Crash | Bug | Performance | Other
Server type: [SELECT ONE] PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: Yes | No ]
Edition: [ Select one: Steam | Microsoft Store | Game Pass ]

Bug Description:

Hello! when I try to launch the game, it opens the icon of conan, after which it goes into full screen but the screen turns completely black and you see the mouse cursor loading. after 4 seconds closes the game

I tried everything.
done checking the files.
uninstalled the game several times as well as all mods.
made tests with and without antivirus.
updated everything you could update about windows.
a few times after several try the game decides to work, but most of the time there is no way to play. can anyone give me some suggestions to solve the problem?

the characteristics of my pc are higher than the minimum requirement

thanks in advance

Greetings,

Please try the suggested steps below:

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have the same problem. I start the game, I get a black screen and then after a few seconds the game just closes. No crash Handler, no nothing. I even openend an reddit thread to get help with this Issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExiles/comments/p8u40m/pc_game_is_crashing_since_the_update/

PC Restart didn’t work, Verifying game files didn’t work, Restart steam with “change Account” didn’t work. Mods are uninstalled. Nvidia Drivers are up to date. I event deleted all Settings here:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Config

And here:

C:\Users<User>\AppData

My PC Specs:
32gb RAM
NVIDA RTX 2080 TI
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.