Bleed Change Thoughts

• Reduced the base duration of bleed effects to 8s (down from 20s). This should allow bleed effects to be shed easily in PvP while still allowing for the same damage potential in PvE as long as the effect is maintained.

Can this be put in the settings in future? Bleed factors into my solo game quite heavily. Can just put in a slider for original 20 to 8 or whatever people want.

Honestly if people freaked out over PvP, then make Aloe potions stop Bleed. I mean, they apparently heal you like Wolverine, but you’re still bleeding. Just tweak that. You made crafting them faster.
Maybe make for regular on up and not Weak Aloe potions. For balancing or whatever.

Just a thought. Taking down an elephant earlier became as annoying as before I learned how effective bleed was. because it’s not as effective anymore now. Not sure how I’m going to solo the other bigger baddies wandering the Exiled Lands or Siptah.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.