BLOCK REGION Official Servers (EU ONLY FOR EU) No more chinesse exploiters groups?

Im assuming that data travels shortest route for both cases so it makes sence to compare it don’t you think? It’s IDIOTIC to compare it like this: basic connection is not shortest but VPN is shortest THAT is BIAS.

As i said its simple, VPN will always increase ping when we measure the SAME CONDITIONS. If You gonna say it decrases ping I can as well say just change connection then. It’s irrelevant on this case as we speaking STRICTLY VPN vs NORMAL CONNECTION.

I’ve had, and still have my private servers. Populations remain constant. Some Discord references point to some exploits being shut down making it less ‘fun’ for some using them. Who knows. None of my servers are empty, dead, sleeping, taken over by aliens, or cursed by the Crom. From Admin perspective, some Admins only need to get involved when there’s been obvious abuse of the server rules. Some Admins let the state go to their heads though and that is an issue, I agree. Perhaps shop around Official server and Private and see whether one of them suit you?

Good for You, guess You have good community then. I know player from official pvp server that had enough of exploiters and he rented own vanilla server. It’s 2 -3 players at best. It takes a lot effort to start and keep server running with community on it.

Shop around Official server and private what do You mean by that?

Yeah, I have had my core players since back when Conan was first released to early access and most have stayed. Just a simple server filtering will show you the popular servers, official and private, PvP and PvE/roleplay/etc so players can always vote with their feet - and can rent and do their own server should they not find what they want.
I prefer moderated private servers where the admins have minimal impact, just stepping in when there’s obvious abuse of server rules, or signs of exploits. Moderating is so easy nowadays with the mods like PIPPI - no undermesh abuse, no spam building, no manic depredations by huge clans. Much better.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.