Body and thrall dissapeard after death on 1821

Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue: Bug **
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: America

After dying in the unnamed city with lots of my stuff on my from falling off a tower I came back and my body and thrall were missing. I checked the event log and it hasn’t despawned. I even killed removed my bracelet in a similar spot to where I died and my body didn’t show up again.

-recent update after typing this-
The stuff reappeared in a bag above the ground but my thrall is still missing. I’ve also been having issues with loot bags on the ground disappearing.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Jumping off tower and dying in the unnamed city in sector

Hello @Eddie.The.Bruh, welcome to the forums!

Did you check the Event Log for any relevant messages?

It’s possible that your thrall headed back to the last spot you’ve set it to guard.

Regarding the issue you’re having with disappearing lootbags, could you please elaborate on it?

1 Like
Hi Hugo!

I was farming dragons in the unnamed city when I climbed in the top a sort of tall platform thing in the left of sector D5. There were skeletons on top of it with a skeleton boss with a hammer. I killed it but I accidentally fell off and died on impact on the surface below. When I went to retrieve my stuff, my body and thrall were nowhere to be seen. I relogged a few times and even killed myself in the same spot but nothing changed. Eventually, after a while, my stuff re-appeared in a bag after 15 minutes of panicking. Nothing on the event log.

As for my thrall, he was missing for a really long time and actually returned home this morning hour after the incident, but there was no event log message at the time.

I’ve also had loot bags disappear on me. I was reorganizing my base and my inventory was full so I threw some items on the floor. I turn to place some preservation boxes and I turn back around and the bag is gone. barley 30 seconds. the event log says nothing still to right now. It quite literally vanished without a trace

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.