Broken Animation Cancelling

Game mode: ALL
Type of issue: BUG
Server type: ALL
Region: ALL

Rope / Throwing axe animation cancelling means everyone runs round with a macro (or does it manually) and 2-3 shots you with a mace.

Solution: Force full animation before allowing to select another weapon/item

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Swing mace, double tap rope/throwing axe in hot bar, swing agaian.

Hey @JayCee

Our team is aware of this and they’re looking into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Lol. Every game has animation cancelling mechanics… If they took It off, PvP would be lame. Everybody hitting the Air while the enemy is Just running away.
The only viable weapon Will be the bow which doesn’t have an animation set and you can shot while walk.
Btw, even with Double tap, mace is not that Op because of it’s attack range. yog’s touch can outdamage It, bow can kill the enemy before he come close enough. Besides yog’ touch axe and archery (with it’s high damage/penetration) and target Lock , everything else on the actual meta seems more balanced than ever.
I have 5k hours of gameplay, all of this on PvP server. My Clan and i trains almost everyday and i assure you. Mace is not Op as you think, besides a specific one for a particular reason hahaha.

2 Likes

Instead of ruling out animation cancelling they should just nerf the mace’s first light attack damage modifier. Second light attack damage is far lower than the first (like half of it).

Imagine you cant cancel the animation of 2h overhead attack. You will wait until the next sandstorm before you start moving.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.