Bug as the new benches 1

Game mode: Online Official #1521
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: America

At Heat-Efficient Furnace when putting large amounts of resource in to be melted down, it bugs and half or more disappears. I put in 156 gold ore, hit the play button and then i had 30 gold bars instantly. Just now i put in 18 and hit play and i have 5 bars of gold instantly.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place anything higher than 10 gold ore in Heat-Efficient Furnace
  2. Hit Play

I saw this previously with insta-gruel in the campfire. Not sure if this is the same bug or not.

1 Like

Irrelevant to the post, but I like your name, Not.

I used to be really indecisive, but now, I’m not so sure …

Regards

jim

Yes it does insta make the bars. But the problem is it’s not always the correct amount. You lose a number of bars in the process that you should receive.

1 Like

I understand the conversions. What i’m saying is you lose more than you are supposed to. I put 156 goldstone in the bench. I got 30 bars instantly, based on the conversion rate i should have received 50 gold bars. So i lost 20 bars.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.