[Bug] Base Health keeps changing between 200 and 214

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [NA]

I have noticed on numerous occasions while playing for the last 20 hours that the base health of my character is constantly changing between 200 and 214, even while swill wearing the same equipment and armor.

My character has 10 points in vitality attribute.

Both health bar and Stats page sometimes report my Total Health as 280 (with 80 bonus from vitality), and sometimes my Total Health as 294 (with 80 bonus from vitality).

I have no idea what causing these random switching of health.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Unknown… It happens randomly.

EDIT:

Solved: Max health increases temporarily after eating.food.

But, how am I (as a player) suppose to know that? There is no buff, no indicator, nothing in Stats page, nor is there anything on the food items that would tell the player that max health is increased when eaten food.

Is the bug here then that there is no information provided to the player in regards to this max health increase?

Max health increases temporarily after eating.food.

1 Like

OKay, thank you!.. did not known that… But, how am I (as a player) suppose to know that? There is no buff, no indicator, nothing in Stats page, nor is there anything on the food items that would tell the player that max health is increased when eaten food.

Good question. Besides the many bugs, another problem is the lack of documentation about how the game is supposed to work. The wiki contains mostly no more information than is available in the game.

Health does not increase temporarily. You have more health and stamina when your food and water bars are full.
But I do agree that the wiki is trash, its usually the same kind of useless information that the item tooltips have.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.