Bug: Can not find any Queen bees

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type:PvE
**Region:**Canada

NO MODS / Single Player testing new update.

I have tested for Queen Bees and have found none after harvesting over 30k Fibre, got 132 worker bees, 2060 insects and 3264 seeds. 0 Queen bees.

I tested with a Obsidian Sickle, I tested in all regions and hit all plants.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go looking for Queen Bees
  2. Hit every plant you can think of in all regions
  3. Find NO Queen Bees
  4. Report bug

I only ever found queen bees in aloe plants. You say you hit everything, but yeah. Only aloe plants, in my (pre-2.1) experience.

I’ve gotten them from plants other than aloe. I haven’t played since the patch though because I’m waiting for the initial set of hotfixes, so I don’t know if that might have changed.

Keep in mind though that queen bees were always a pretty rare find before the patch. Only now we’ve got a good reason to go looking for them.

same here, farmed fibre and aloe and got zero bee queens and bee queens are very important now, because they the only ones who give exotic fish in the fish traps. So tons of bee queens needed now.

Hey there,

Thanks for the heads-up. We’ve sent note to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Try lotus flower too I’ve got a few there before and let us know if that works

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.